Preparing the Organization for Innovation and Planning
The Purpose of this Class is to enable students to:
- Identify and become familiar with Business Models;
- Understand the dynamics behind innovation;
- Evaluate the value creation process;
- Adapt the business model to the strategy.
Table of content
- The differences between business models and strategy.
- The "canvas" and the role of business models in capturing value through innovation.
- 4 Models build around ‘free’
- Introduction to the concepts of Red Ocean and Blue Ocean.
- Introduction to the "4 actions framework" for fundamental differentiation.
- Modelisation and Cash Flows.